Divorce and Family Law Litigation
Moral support during a divorce or family law matter is very important. A divorce is typically a crisis event in a person’s life, requiring the support of many people, including a good family law attorney. Although the divorce process itself is generally unpleasant, a good attorney to guide and counsel you through the process can ease much of the worry, fear, and stress.
It is vital that you and your divorce attorney have a good relationship, and that you are comfortable and confident in your attorney. Our divorce and family lawyers know how stressful this time of your life can be, and we will protect your family’s rights in all aspects of your case.
If you are struggling with child custody issues or other family law related matters, our lawyers and support staff committed to achieving arrangements that ensure the safety and well being of you and your children. Our lawyers will investigate, recommend evaluations and secure the best interests of you and your children.
Family Law Areas of Practice
Issues with divorce
- Divorce with Children
- Divorce without Children
- Collaborative Divorce
- Division of Marital Property
- Divorce Mediation Services
- Legal Separation Attorney
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony) and Modifications
- Military Divorce-Custody Issues
- Modification & Enforcement of Divorce Decrees
- Property Settlement Agreements
- Pre Nuptial & Post Nuptial Agreements
Issues with children
- Child Support
- Modification & Enforcement of Child Support Orders
- Parenting Time & Visitation Rights (Child Custody)
- Legal Decision-Making
- Relocation of Children Issues
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Grandparents Rights
- Paternity Actions
- DES/CPS dependencies
- Termination of parental rights
Find out for yourself how our experienced bankruptcy legal professional can assist you. Call the Zolman Law at (480) 745-1770 to schedule your free consultation.